For You (The 'Burg, #1) - Kristen Ashley I was a bit apprehensive getting into The Burg series, especially when I read the blurb for this one. I thought I couldn't possibly relate and the cover oddly reminded me of that Robin Williams movie with the creepy photo guy. But I truly love love LOVED this story. Among the series, this one felt a bit different. No YA side-story and the town felt more like a third character between Feb and Colt than in any of the burg books. There was so MUCH detail. I didn't mind it much but when even the husband of the operator in the police station had a character background. Wow. Can get too much to take (especially on a re-read). Didn't help much with the plot but it did starkly emphasize how the star of the book was the burg and Feb and Colt just happened to live in it :-) I would totally enjoy a spin-off YA novel among the characters (Colt playing football? Yes please.). I would even enjoy the middling years (when they were in their 30s). The plot is THAT rich and ripe with every spinoff possibility.