The Angel (The Original Sinners, #2) - Tiffany Reisz I keep on thinking of (circa 90s) Julian Sands as Soren. I feel so old just by referencing Julian Sands.And I have to use narthex in my next conversation to get it out of my system.That being said, Tiffany Reisz books have somehow turned a switch in me that would probably make me rate every novel I read hereafter, a star. This is very unfamiliar territory for me and the subject matters addressed would probably not be an icebreaker during Sunday brunch. But I'm glad to have taken the bull by the horn and done away with reading these books (been sitting in the shelf for months) when starting with the series was daunting as how everyone seem to have loved it. My thoughts after reading are as disjointed as the prose of both The Siren and The Angel are seamlessly lyrical. Any more words of praise will be a great disservice to the book... prosaic language cannot convey the vast depth of emotion and the totality of the experience was. I'm still vacillating on starting with The Prince already. I feel I need to take a gasp of air.