Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid, Book 3)

Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid, Book 3) - Richelle Mead 4.5 STARSHOW DO YOU REVIEW THIS WITHOUT ENDING UP A SPOILER TAG WHORE???This is me trying desperately to write something coherent when all I really am thinking about is getting on the next book...... I can't. I've fallen too fast and hard over Seth and Georgina's characters and coming into this book I was already emotionally invested. So much so that even if this book still suffered from the very things that bothered me in the earlier ones (ie. heavy handedness on the foreshadowing) I still couldn't set it aside. Just when I thought I couldn't love Georgina moreā€¦ I do. My feet are still cold reminiscing the things that happened in this book. I knew something was going to happen but it didn't keep me from feeling something when it did.There's a reason why e-readers were invented. One of them is so that you can read a book called Sucubus Dreams in public without feeling you're getting judged. We've all been there. Technology is allowing us to read a beautiful story of an amazing anti-heroine's path to love, redemption and forgiveness without needing to hide behind the cheesy cover of a paperback.Seize the day.